On May 25, 12:26 pm, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am a newbie with sequel. My little commandline test scripts produce
> the expected results in the database, but they generate also several
> warning messages:

This is expected.  Sequel is not -w warning free, and it's not really
a goal.  -w warns even for common idioms such as:

  @blah ||= {}

which is commonly used to set default instance variable values.  I
recommend that you don't use -w, since it doesn't really add any
benefits.  Any warnings that show real problems show up without -w,
anyway.

If it really bothers you, send in patches to fix it.  As long as they
don't complicate things too much, I'll probably apply them.

Jeremy