On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 2:49:46 AM UTC-7, Hiroyuki Sato wrote:

> Hello members.
>
> Question
>
>   I'm using Sequel with Celluloid(https://celluloid.io)
>   Celluloid is a multithread library for Ruby.
>
>   And SQLite db is the file database. not on-memory db.
>
>   I got SQLite3::BusyException, so I would like to avoid this exception.
>
>   It is possible to access sqlite db from one thread at once?
>   Or should I access to sqlite from one thread?
>
>   I changed those values , It seems good.
>     max_connections: 1
>     pool_timeout: 10
>
>   Should I change another parameters?
>
>   Is there any best practice configuration for connect sqlite3 with multi
> thread?

If you are only running a single process and you don't mind blocking
queries in other threads (basically serializing access to the database),
that should be fine.

For anything involving multithread or multiprocess access, it may be better
to set a higher busy timeout on the underlying connection objects via the
:timeout option (the default is 5000 milliseconds).

Thanks,
Jeremy