Hello -

I'm using the null_dataset extension, which mentions a performance issue
due to the use of Object#extend. It seems to me that we could get the same
behavior simply by having nullify clone the ds with a "nullified" (or
similar) dataset option, and the methods being overridden in that model
would simply check for the presence of that key and call super if it
doesn't exist. I expect this would be faster, though I haven't benchmarked
it, and it seems more in keeping with the design of the rest of Sequel.

Does this seem like a reasonable goal? I'd be happy to work up a PR for it
if it sounds acceptable.

Thanks!