I recently had to migrate from sqlite to postgres and after attempting to
use many different tools that all failed, I found sequel and it just
worked!  However, after I did some comparisons on the data, I found that
sequel converted the sqlite epoch timestamps to the local timezone, but
then stored it in postgres without a timezone, which makes it difficult to
fix.

I ended up working around this by forcing the record to utc before it gets
inserted into the new database.  I know this isn't the right way to handle
this, but I was unable to find documentation on how to specify timezone
settings when using the Copy feature of the sequel executable.

I think three things should be considered here..

1. Adding timezone arguments to the sequel executable, or use environment
variables to make settings for Sequel.application_timezone,
Sequel.database_timezone,  and Sequel.default_timezone
2. Add documentation to `bin_sequel.rdoc`
3. In the case that you are coming from epoch time, UTC should be used,
since that is how epoch time is stored.

I very much recognize that I don't know this project well, so I may very
well have missed something and sorry if this is way off base, but if
nothing else, I think this could point to a need for some specific
documentation.

Thanks for this excellent tool!
Jeff Koenig