On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 7:43:19 AM UTC-8, Андрей Аладьев wrote:

> I don't know whether we could use ":class" option. Maybe we can add a new
> option like ":associated_class" in order to patch "associated_class"
> method.

You are specifically setting the associated class for the association, so
the :class option is the appropriate one.
AssociationReflection#associated_class will use the :class option you
specify, and only fallback to constantizing the :class_name option if the
:class option is not set.  I don't see how adding an :associated_class
option would help, since it would do the same thing that the :class option
currently does.

Thanks,
Jeremy