On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 11:31:39 AM UTC-8, Brian Purgert wrote:

> Postgres has the :rank option to order by relevance but how can I achieve
> the same with MySql

Searching on the web, it looks like you can do:

  ds.full_text_search(*args).order_prepend(ds.full_text_sql(*args).desc)

Note from some brief testing, it appears MariaDB 10.0 (the database version
I usually use locally for MySQL testing) already orders by relevance by
default without the explicit order, so adding the specific order has no
effect.  However, official MySQL behavior may be different, especially on
older versions.

Thanks,
Jeremy