I'm getting back into Sequel after a break of several years and am running 
into problems creating Sequel::Model subclasses which use set_schema. Every 
time I try this pattern I'm getting runtime errors of the form:

 `prepare': Amalgalite::SQLite3::Error: Failure to prepare statement SELECT 
> * FROM `services` LIMIT 1 : [SQLITE_ERROR 1] : no such table: services 
> (Sequel::DatabaseError)

where my code is of the form

require 'sequel'
> DB = Sequel.connect database: 'database.db', adapter: 'amalgalite', mode: 
> 'w+'
> class Service < Sequel::Model
> set_schema do
> primary_key :id
> String :address, unique: true, null: false
> end
> end

This pattern worked perfectly in the last major project I did with Sequel 
and I'm baffled as to what I'm doing wrong. The only substantive difference 
is that for that project I used a MySQL backend rather than Amalgalite. On 
the off-chance this is an adapter bug I've also tried with the standard 
SQLite adapter.

One thing I noticed reading through the RDoc for Sequel::Model is the 
@@lazy_schema_loading variable and I've tried setting this via its accessor 
but that raises a NoMethodError.

Any insights into what I'm doing wrong will be gratefully received.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"sequel-talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to sequel-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to sequel-talk@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sequel-talk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to