Hey,

Following up on my last message (which I closed myself), I'm looking to
create a class that extends Sequel::Model and uses the schema in a
connection.

Here's an example:

MyDB = Sequel.connect(
              adapter:  'postgres',
              host:     ENV['MYDB_HOST'],
              port:     ENV['MYDB_PORT'],
              database: ENV['MYDB_DATABASE'],
              user:     ENV['MYDB_USERNAME'],
              password: ENV['MYDB_PASSWORD']
            )

Then, when trying to define the class using that connection:

  class Account < Sequel::Model(MyDB[:foo][:account])

This doesn't work. This does, however:

  class Account < Sequel::Model(Sequel[:foo][:account])

It seems dangerous to not specify the connection to use. Is there a way to
do this to ensure that the data is correct?

Thanks,
Greg