Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate the help that your team can
extend.
Maybe I didn't really explain in detail what I need. I would like to grab
the whole message returned when calling a stored procedure which shows up
in the Message Tab in T-SQL/SQL Server output which typically would log
something similar below:

*Msg 8134, Level 16, State 1, Line 56*
*Divide by zero error encountered.*

If I wanted to capture whatever message will be written, is there a method
from 'sequel gem' that I can use to grab the whole thing? Currently, I am
detecting the result set, if it contains return_code to be 0, then I
consider them as completed successfully. However, there are cases wherein,
it doesn't return an exception since the result set has return_code 0, but
there are error in the "messages" tab output.

Any advice on approaching this problem would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
elmer