Howdy, folks.

I've got a simple Sequel model set up, and when I try to .create or .save I
get the following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
*(brevity snip)*
*NoMethodError* (undefined method `*include*?' for* nil:NilClass*)

... obviously, that's not good. I can't figure out what it is I'm doing
wrong to trigger the problem.

Pastebin with code, IRB example and detailed error is at:

https://pastebin.com/csA7Zwp4

I figured it's something newbie / simple, but I can't see it and can't
figure it out from the RDocs & website.  Can someone let me know what I've
done wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

--Michel