On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 2:59 AM ashwin k <ashwin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your quick response. I'm using oracle db

Unfortunately, insert_ignore is not supported on Oracle, only on MySQL,
PostgreSQL, and SQLite.  I'm not sure if there is a simple way to do what
you want on Oracle.  If there is SQL that can be used for a similar effect,
perhaps Sequel could support adding insert_ignore on Oracle and using that.

Thanks,
Jeremy