> If you need to disconnect and reconnect to see changes when using
zhparser, that sounds like a bug in zhparser that they should fix.

Okay, anyway, i thought we identify the source of this issue finally.

I even reproduce this from web, every time before i want to refresh stored
generated column, i close puma, and restart it.
this will create a new pg connection,  refresh always work if follow this
process.

Thank you very much for you help.

在2021年11月23日星期二 UTC+8 上午3:46:41<Jeremy Evans> 写道: