Hi Jeremy,

I have an `agent_role' enum type in my Postgres database, and a table with
a `roles' column, type `agent_role[]'. I'd like to filter records in this
table where the `roles' column contains a certain `agent_role'.

This works:

    .where('sales_representative'=>Sequel[:roles].pg_array.any) #
=> ('sales_representative' = ANY("roles"))

But I can't seem to make this work (the terms get reversed and Postgres
doesn't like it):

    .where { 'sales_representative' =~ roles.pg_array.any } #
=> (ANY("roles") = 'sales_representative'))

Any tips?

I also wanted to ask if are any other/better ways to structure this
expression (aside from loading core extensions/refinements for some
additional sugar).

Thank you!

Mike