On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 8:05 AM Michał Gilewski
<michal.gilewski@start-up.house> wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to create a simple plugin that should set the value for the
> column for the Sequel::Model. I noticed that when I'm trying to assign
> records using add_ method all the hooks are omitted for the join model.
> It's intentional? There is any way to catch any hook for that record?

There is no join model in Sequel many_to_many associations.  When using
many_to_many, add_* just inserts into the join table.  If you want to use a
join model, add a one_to_many association to a model for the join table,
and then add_* for that association, which will call the hooks for that
model.

Thanks,
Jeremy