Hello,

We are using sequoia 2.10.9 and mysql 5.1.14.
Clustering set up is done with two controllers and 2 nodes per controller.
Backup up is scheduled using mysqlbackup.
On high load(more than 100 hits/sec) back up process does not get
complete and both controllers are hanging.

Through the console we noticed that the backend nodes of the
controller-2 shows true status for read/write request.
However we could not get the status of the controller-1( where the
back up is scheduled) backends.

Could you please tell why both controllers are hanging and no update
happening in either controllers backends during back up ?

Regards
Jebamony