Europe in Crisis: The End Result of Egalitarianism

Dr. Tomislav Sunic

http://www.ihr.org/other/europeincrisis2014_sunic
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001AJiNBqyuqYUJOTdW8jG6wIz6I7kmmno6Ex1-KJ98fMHYq_tz3UkSntkTBaHhQybE1tbeIL0CH30ncPnn19PxbdAwbS1Ff5V1rKQaEeTmkkhFkShQzdMqWfM07c0AOFWNTlhyqlG0iAdifysf1pR7aZJNockmN685OGrqdfCghIXuKr1ULJGxDks7DCnIY32xoFtrbIzYjKmejz3mYnc0jA==&c=EiwzdJAwzLJOonIgVXKBC7nvSBziNXaPzPPMzhOkqPfgCMRek7LtXg==&ch=XT8uhv-8S_2zaNAWCWJbnkVNmq0RrswY6keg_BfGAuZ4Zir0WZpB4w==>

... There is a visible sense of resignation among many Europeans and Americans
... I will try to single out three factors which largely explain the causes of
our decline ... Capitalism shares a major portion of the blame for the rising
interracial tensions and rising social disruptions both in America and Western
Europe. It is in the interest of big business in Europe and the USA to import
the army of cheap labor into Europe and America ... Non-European immigrants
know well that they can thrive best in the guilt-ridden post-Christian Europe
and America, two continents deeply paralyzed by self-hate and the alleged evils
of the legacy of colonialism, slavery and fascism.