A Guide to Leadership

Charley Reese (2007)

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001PAILZzouAIqqLG3cBH4xVLLRnKvSDRhHDQLWBWFNEIDa
FcHX1wG7k0VKwWNYfvlHWvM3LS_VqxGfapthKmUMFhjszEat91dMvU1BYb2EtxbxOF_1Kn40xy9p
KsEy1qVVCW5YVprH-HGy9GLS7Si_lEssKAiSTV5qWD126pRfza3AonerIXmTzsZniCFXzBU4GIX5
ppUBWc5JKIAeQTqNZr-m8BZz8vtII04hPndagM6QhGRz9JSx6w==&c=59K8lEHTYoiP0E0DC_rVX
ospsly_y8SF_EyDjfNPS_vlx1pC3qOnjg==&ch=US8WBb1UJ9T9IUmlFHQlTe68qwWGgoUCZbttd
d1Am7g0fYPr-98dKg==>
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2007/11/charley-reese/a-guide-to-leadership/

As you watch the presidential election unfold, I thought you might find it
useful to read the qualities of a good leader as listed by an ancient
Chinese emperor in the Tang Dynasty ... So there you have a few criteria by
which to judge the candidates. I haven't seen much humility - or reason, for
that matter. With the exception of Ron Paul, all the Republicans seem to be
competing to be the chief warmonger. The Democrats are following the script
written for them by the Israeli lobby. You would think a nation of 300
million people could find a better slate of candidates, but unfortunately
money is everything in American politics.