gazetaexpress.com
<https://www.gazetaexpress.com/en/news/serbia-has-no-offer-for-kosovo-174366/>

Serbia ‘has no offer’ for Kosovo

GazetaExpress

1 minute

  _____

"Most Western countries think that the issue of Kosovo is a done deal. We are
talking both with the Russians and with the Americans and with the Chinese and
with everyone who has the idea of a compromise solution," said Djuric. He added
that there is still no solution for the issue of Kosovo, and that when one is
in sight, "the citizens of Serbia will be informed about it."

"The most important thing is that we chose to jointly decide on the issue of
Kosovo. At the moment we do not have any offers, but once we do the citizens
will be informed. Any solution we'll have, we will share with the citizens,"
Djuric said. "I notice that the Albanians are nervous, they still think they
live in 1999. That pressure can be put on Serbia - yet the situation has
changed dramatically," he said.