> P.S. I committed both branch_2_1_fcs and HEAD; comparing the two
> versions of JDBCMailRepository, I found some of the patches
> applied for mbox support (?) missing in HEAD.

Yes, I am stressed for time at the moment, and am remiss in applying all of
the changes from branch_2_1_fcs into MAIN.

It *is* a pain to keep them in sync.  It might be desireable is to backport
the Component->Service changes from HEAD into the branch_2_1_fcs, discard
the Mailet API changes that move the repositories into the Mailet API, and
merge branch_2_1_fcs into MAIN.  We can update to latest Avalon code.
Merlin isn't quite ready, in that it doesn't handle logging the way we want
it, but there is later Phoenix code.

But right now I don't have time to even think this through.  Hopefully later
in the week.  And others may disagree.

We still can just merge the changes from v2 into MAIN, but we'll still have
the dual change problem.

        --- Noel