Hi Jon,

I have a project starting next month, where we have to extract attachments, and place them in a database. So far I have not had time to look into this issue, but will be glad to correspond on any ideas and possible solutions.

-Michael

Jon Ceanfaglione wrote:

Hello,

I am going to be working on a project to create mailets to be used with James. My first mailet will be to strip attachments from emails with destination addresses that match certain criteria. - any suggestions on where to look for some good tutorials, introduction, etc??

Thanks.

Jon

The information contained in this communication is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original communication and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.