> the current Nightly Build stuff is under control of Noel
> and we have no way to tune or make better investigations
> there.

Yes, and I am happy to provide that service to the greater JAMES community.
Was there a Thank You in there somewhere, or just your usual complaining
behavior?

> We don't even know what is the platform running the build)

Ubuntu 7.10.  What else would you like to know, since you've never asked?

We've talked about having a JAMES zone for testing.  Of course, you were
against it the last time, apparently for the sole reason that I suggested
it.

        --- Noel