Hi Tim,

I you do 'mvn install' on your dependency, your project should take this into account the 'last' dependency in place of the snapshot. But I'm not sure of this for james because I don't work as such (should test it).

I use m2eclipse plugin for eclipse and take a little time to configure as such:
- I enable 'enable dependency management'
- I enable 'workspace resolution'
- I close/open all projects

All projects dependency known as source projects in eclipse now really use the projects in eclipse rather than the dependencies in your local repository.

Once configured, you have a pratical environment to develop: any modification in your projects are directly taken into account in the others without any 'mvn install' or jar copy.

Tks,

Eric