[X] +0 No time to review

Sorry guys, but currently I'm unable to follow it. I hope in the future to
be more helpful.

Ciao,
Vincenzo

--
Il presente messaggio ed i suoi allegati sono confidenziali in ragione
della loro natura professionale e, in ogni caso, non accessibili al

This e-mail and any  attachments thereto are confidential and may be
covered by legal professional privilege or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by phone at +390236680761 and then immediately destroy this
message and any attachments from your system, without copying or disclosing
the contents to any other person. Thank you for your co-operation.