Hi

I am currently working on a promoting website for James, something that would look like http://mesos.apache.org/ or https://www.docker.com/ websites to make it easier for someone reaching james.apache.org to understand what he can do with it. I work closely with Antoine, Benoit, Matthieu & Raphael to make that happen in time for James 3.0.

I would need your comment about the following marketing catch phrase I've found (this one is supposed to represent the first and most visible definition of James appearing on this website) :

« The Apache James Project aims at providing a a modern Mail Server product running on the JVM that promotes open standards. It's built from components so good that other projects integrate them too. Finally, it aims at being a toolkit to build your own unique Mail Service with minimal effort. »

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Regards,

Laura Royet