Dear All,

sorry to disturb. i am new to James and i built
james-server-app-3.0.0-beta5-SNAPSHOT-app.zip from latest source code (22 Sep
2016) on GIT. It was working perfectly before i setup SSL. After i open SMTP
SSL i am unable receive email from outside domains.

Learnt that in order to receive email from outside domains, there must have
SMTP instance listening 25 without encryption. but if i want my user to use SSL
to connect my email service, should i have to set up multiple SMTP instances
using same database? is this the correct approach? or is there already have any
setting to handle this scenario?

Appreciate your advice, please. thank you very much in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Shawn