Hi everyone,

As I am currently working on the content of James website I need your point of view about its part presenting the James Community and particularly the way a person can join it.

Do you think it is a good idea to add a new mean of communication that would be either an IRC or Gitter? This way would make certain exchanges more fluid (for example short exchanges), allowing every member of the community and every interested people in the project to discuss in a quicker and friendlier way than with the mailing list.

Could you please complete the appropriate fields below:
- HERE IS MY POINT OF VIEW:
- I AGREE TO ADOPT IRC:
- I AGREE TO ADOPT GITTER:
- I AM AGAINST THIS NEW MEAN OF COMMUNICATION:

Thank you.

Regards,

Laura