Hi everyone,

I have been working for a few weeks now on a promoting website for James.
Today, I would like to share with you my proposal mockup : please see file attached in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1837

The aim is to have this page as the James website home page.
In this way, a user interested by James (curious developers and network administrators for example) will directly access tofundamental information about the product and could try it thanks to the Getting Started part.
He will also find quickly all the links to contact James Community.

And what about the current James website? Actually, the marketing website menu bar contains the link "Documentation" leading to it. For your information, I am currently working on cleaning the existing website in order not to have duplicates with the marketing page and also in order to adopt the same graphic charter.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Regards,

--

Laura Royet