Sounds good to me.

On 01/29/2018 10:26 AM, Benoit Tellier wrote:
Re: Call to contributors

As we lack specific contributions, we will deprecate MBoxMailRepository
and JCRMailRepository that do not match our standards. Their removal
will be planned for James 3.2.0 future release.

Contributions on these class are still welcome. Thus we still get a
chance to save them...

See also :
 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-827 `More fault resistent
version of MBoxMailRepository`
 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2200 `Potential undefined
behavior in org.apache.james.mailrepository.file.MBoxMailRepository`

I will create a Jira task for the deprecation/rescue/remove process.

Cheers, and best regards,

Benoit