+1

Le 2018-11-06 16:25, Benoit Tellier a écrit :
Hi,

I would like to propose the 3.2.0 release of the Apache James server.

You can see changes proposed to the website at the occasion
of that release, as well as communication on this GitHub pull request:
https://github.com/linagora/james-project/pull/1869

You can find:

 - The maven release staged in http://repository.apache.org/ as the
artifact #1041
 - 3.2.0 sources and binaries are uploaded on Apache dist. Please note
that we included JPA Guice and JPA SMTP guice.
 - The changelog for 3.2.0:
https://github.com/chibenwa/james-project/blob/3.2.0-release-doc/CHANGELOG.md
 - The compatibility instructions/upgrade recommendation:
https://github.com/chibenwa/james-project/blob/3.2.0-release-doc/upgrade-instructions.md

Voting rules:
 - This is a majority approval: this release may not be vetoed.
 - A quorum of 3 binding votes is required
 - The vote starts at Tuesday 6th of November 2018, 3pm30 UTC
 - The vote ends at Tuesday 13th of November 2018, 3pm30 UTC

You can answer to it just with +1 and -1. Down-votes may be motivated.

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier