My previous post explains a problem when there are capitalization inconsistencies between the target acct name and the user name. I've traced through the code and see how this is happening:

The "To" and "Sender" fields can be any case:  je...@xyz.com. usersRepository.getUser(sender) lowercases the domain portion of the address, but does not lowercase the name portion of the address.  It will return je...@xyz.com, which has no correlation to the actual account name.  This results in the mailbox "ReadOnly" exception which actually means mailbox not found.

I believe the usersRepository.getUser(sender) should do a lookup in the usersRepository and return the actual user name and case from the repository.  And if the derived 'user name' doesn't match an account, I think an error should be returned.

I can make the changes.  But again, I want to make sure I'm not violating what was intended with this function.  I just need confirmation that what I'm proposing is correct.

Jerry