Benoit,  This is a different error.  Hopefully it's an easy one. It looks like I have an incorrect version of the jar file for google.commons.base.  I'm getting the following exception.  Is this google jar part of the james distribution?  Is it something I should already have installed?  What could cause the version of the jar to be incorrect?

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class com.google.common.base.Functions$IdentityFunction does not implement the requested interface java.util.function.Function                              at com.github.steveash.guavate.Guavate.lambda$toImmutableMap$8(Guavate.java:351)

--more stack trace--

Jerry