Hi Benoit:

> I gave a shot at defining:
>
> - Core components, that offers services at heart of James
> - Utility components, that offers services core-components
> implementations can rely on.
> - Mailbox sub-components.

Wow, there is a lot here! It will take me some time to digest, but this is very
helpful.

I will use this as one of my main references. My immediate problem is grasping
the whole picture at once, but I will continue that discussion here:

  https://www.mail-archive.com/server-dev@james.apache.org/msg65876.html

I first need to get the entire picture a little clearer in my head, then I will
come back here for sure. In the meantime, as you were requesting, if others
could also chime in and fill in any missing blanks, that would be great.

Thanks again!
=David