Hello Raphaël,

> Someone (aka Michael Bailly) suggested "Flavor" instead of "Product". I also
> think it's a nice way to speak about a product already configured to match
> some specific needs.

Yes, “flavor” could be a good concept. I think that is for variations of a
“thing” that accomplish mostly the same goal, but with a “small” variation.

So for example “ice cream” and “candy bars” are not different flavors, they are
different types of sweets. But vanilla and chocolate can be flavors of ice
cream, which is the same “thing".

So maybe “RDB storage” vs. “filesystem storage” could be different flavors of
the “Basic Server”?? I.e. they both have the same objective and are the same
“thing", but with a small variant that is likely a result of personal
preference.

By the way, for now in the docs I am just calling these “Servers” (i.e. neither
“products” nor “profiles”).

What do you think?

Cheers,
=David