+1

Rene.

On 16/07/2020 13:44, Tellier Benoit wrote:
Hi,

I would like to propose a new vote 3.5.0 release of the Apache James server.

I fixes Matthieu remarks since last proposal.

You can see changes proposed to the website at the occasion
of that release on this GitHub pull
request: https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/187

You can find:

  - The maven release staged in repository.apache.org as the
artifact #1048:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-1048/
  - The changelog for
3.5.0:
https://github.com/chibenwa/james-project/blob/website-3.5.0/CHANGELOG.md
  - The compatibility instructions/upgrade
recommendation:
https://github.com/chibenwa/james-project/blob/website-3.5.0/upgrade-instructions.md

Voting rules:
  - This is a majority approval: this release may not be vetoed.
  - A quorum of 3 binding votes is required
  - The vote starts at Thursday 16th of July 2020, 1pm UTC+7
  - The vote ends at Thursday 23th of July 2020, 2pm UTC+7

You can answer to it just with +1 and -1. Down-votes may be motivated.

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier