Thanks benoit,

Matthieu pointed me to numerous apache projects with jenkinsfiles which
mention docker in
https://github.com/search?q=org%3Aapache++filename%3AJenkinsfile+docker&type=Code
so I'm trying out things based on that

the logs seem promising so far :
```

[INFO] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
0.697 s - in org.apache.james.backends.rabbitmq.RabbitMQConnectionFactoryTest
        ℹ︎ Checking the system...
        ✔ Docker version should be at least 1.6.0
        ✔ Docker environment should have more than 2GB free disk space
[INFO] Running org.apache.james.backends.rabbitmq.RabbitMQTest
```