Hello again jamers!

It's time for a new irregular report on the CI effort on apache infra šŸŽ… !

Let's start with the good news : today I finally reached a successful build
https://builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/james%2FApacheJames/detail/PR-268/45/pipeline
(the first fully successful build on apache infra)

You can see in the pipeline that as discussed before the testing phase is
split in 2 parts: stable tests vs unstable tests, failure in the first
phase will fail the build, failures in the unstable phase will not be
considered a build failure (but should still collect the failed tests in
the reports, however the recent failures where mostly memory related in
which case the surefire report is not generated :( )

Over the last 2 weeks and 45 build attempts, I tagged all failing tests as
"Unstable", I also increased the heap in the forked surefire to resolve
some of the OutOfMemoryException failures

At this stage I would really like to see this merged (if only to be able to
evaluate dangerous changes such as
https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/282), I will make a

You can look at https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/268 to see
which tests have been marked as Unstable. It was rebased on master this
morning and I intend to clean up the history tonight.
I also removed some invasive logging from the webadmin test code (it used
to log every single http request made in the tests) the full log is still a
bit over 30MB...

Best regards,
Jean