More on the retirement topic.

Getting inspired by
https://ant.apache.org/processes.html#Retire:%20Mailing%20List the
procedure would be to:

 - 1. Get a formal vote on server-dev mailing list
 - 2. Place a RETIRED_PROJECT file marker in the git
 - 3. Add a note in the project README
 - 4. Retire the ISSUE trackers (Project names HUPA and POSTAGE)
 - 5. Announce it on gene...@james.apache.org and announce@apache
 - 6. Add a notice to the Apache website, if present
 - 7. Remove releases from downloads.apache.org
 - 8. Add notices on the Apache release archives (example
https://archive.apache.org/dist/ant/antidote/)

Note that there is also a procedure to re-activate a previously retired
sub-project.

Best regards,

Benoit TELLIER