On 10/3/2021 10:02 PM, Tung Tran Van wrote:
Hello,

  I believe that is a new name for jpa-guice, correct?
Correct, You can see this commit:
https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/487/commits/84dde0c0c4343c2149c3fd6a6664b75a1ac0d082

There is no longer a run.sh, wrapper, etc.
The classpath embedded in the jar specified by the command line tells where
the libs are so you do not need to specify the JAR.
We do not have so far a wrapper for Guice applications.

Cheer
Tung, Tran Van

Tung, thanks for the quick response.  I definitely like the cleaner approach with the embedded classpath, etc.  But I have quite a few rather complex mailets that call out other jar files that are not part of james.  Where is the recommended place to put those jar files, and should I just add a -classpath statement to the java command to define the jar location to the jvm?