Hi James community,

Recently some people took notice that the Antora documentation hosted on https://james.staged.apache.org/james-site/latest/homepage.html is not always showing.

We suspect it's because if the build on the CI fails for some reason, then deployment maybe doesn't go to the end and we end up with something broken (missing doc website).

Some work has been done regarding this, fixing some links and typos, adding this ML as a recipient in the mail build status so we can monitor it better if there is a problem during the build, ...

You can find a resume of it in the JIRA here if you are interested : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3894

If someone has more ideas how we can make that release process more reliable, any help is welcome and appreciated. Don't hesitate then to reply to this email or comment on the JIRA ticket.

Thanks for your attention and have a good day!

Best regards,
Rene.