Hello,

Libraries are not concerned by the Java 21 adoption, at least in the prosal made by Quan and I.

On 14/02/2024 09:00, Jean Helou wrote:
Hello Eugen,

    Libraries IMO should be released with support for older versions
    versions.
    Not every project can use the latest and greatest JVM.
    And I don't think low level libraries (mime4j) will benefit a lot
    from
    new Java language features.

Just to clarify : what do you mean by libraries ? some of the modules in the james-project reactor or only other projects such as mime4j ? I don't think the switch is affecting mime4j, jsieve, jdkim or jspf as far as I have seen, it's only for things in the james-project repo.

Given this are you fine with source 21 and target 21  ?

Jean