Hello Maksim, Welcome back!
Functionnally speaking none I specifically have in mind. So regarding important-often-overlooked work I can think of: - Build time improvments. Build is too long and contribution helping get it under control (without harming the test suite!) would indeed help a lot! - New website review: https://james.staged.apache.org/ - RabbitMQ is a pain to scale. Applicative sharding may help but hits limits too. Pulsar based messaging could be nice (EventBus, Task manager). https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3699 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3701 (and related pulsar issue) But above all, which kind of contributions would you be wishing to do? Cheers, -- Best regards, Benoit TELLIER General manager of Linagora VIETNAM. Product owner for Twake-Mail product. Chairman of the Apache James project. Mail: [email protected] Tel: (0033) 6 77 26 04 58 (WhatsApp, Signal) Le sept. 26, 2026 3:23 PM, de Maksim Meliashchuk <[email protected]>Hi everyone, Although I haven't had much free time recently, I've been following the development of Apache James and remain very interested in the project. As you may have noticed, I've contributed to the project in the past: github.com/apache/james-project/commits?author=Maxxx873 Unfortunately, I currently have very limited free time, but I'd still like to support the project whenever I can. Could you please let me know if there are any current issues or tasks where an additional contributor could help? In particular, if there are any suitable JIRA issues that would be a good fit for a small contribution, I'd be happy to take a look. I'll do my best to help whenever I have some time. Looking forward to contributing again! Best regards, Max
