Antora looks good for me and its code first so i think its good for us.

вт, 6 окт. 2026 г., 05:16 Benoit TELLIER (Apache) <[email protected]>:

> Hello all,
>
> I promised myself that, after moving on with 3.9.1 release, and before
> tackling 3.10.0, I needed to raise a discussion on
> https://james.staged.apache.org/
>
> We worked in early September on making this on par with legacy doc (
> https://james.apache.org/documentation.html ) but better structured. We
> shall also include all ASF communication stuff.
>
> Is there blockers for adopting this as a new website for Apache James ?
> (in complement of the Jekyll based src/home that is not to be touched )
>
> FYI I also opened a PR aligning the style of the Antora site with the
> one of the Jekyll style https://github.com/apache/james-site/pull/57 if
> this is consensual...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Benoit
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

Reply via email to