On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Tim Moody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In general a little more flexibility for people who are testing would be
> nice including, while I'm at it, the ability to partition the machine during
> the install.

We will have to port the network config script to F9 so that will be a
chance to address niceties like these (and a few ugly bits too) - if
anyone gets ahead of me and sends a patch for the F7 implementation,
or gets an F9 implementation going, I will gladly take it :-)

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions