To preempt this FAQ, the F7 school server is quite inconsistent in its
IPv6 support, and some work would have been necessary to get it to a
state where I could test it.  With the immanent jump to F9, and a new
networking setup, this didn't seem very worthwhile.  I'll revisit it
again when IPv6 is working on the school server in general.

The activation server hides behind xinetd, so it doesn't deal directly
with networking.  Getting it to work with IPv6 shouldn't be more
difficult than it is for anything else in that situation.

Douglas