Sorry, no go.  I edited /etc/modprobe.d/xs_bonding as directed, then tried
getting an IP from my Fedora box and my Linksys WAP11 $5 Salvation Army
special (which worked wonderfully under XS 0.4) to no avail.  I have one of
those little green active antennas, which works, so I know dhcp is serving
out IPs.

However, and I don't know if this is related, my jabber users seem to be all
populated now in both pidgin and the XO "network home."  That was an issue I
was going to bring up later, but now no need.  Unless that is, in fact,
unrelated, in which case I'll just become puzzled again.

Oh, and I updated /var/log/messages in that link I sent you before, Jerry.

Anna Schoolfield
Birmingham