On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Dan Poltawski <talkto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One slight drawback to this approach is that it does conflict with the goal
> of eventually rebasing onto Moodle 2.0. In Moodle 2.0 the complete file layer
> has been rewritten which means some of the work would be of targeting 1.9
> only. (The webdav patches need updating for 2.0, for example).

I am assuming that there's enough interest in the webdav patches that
they'll be ported to 2.0. Hell, I'd be happy to port them if nobody
else does by the time I need them... ;-)

My overall plan is that most (all?) of the custom work on Moodle for
the XS has to find its way upstream -- though with the 2.0 cycle it's
a bit hard. So I'm focusing on 1.9.x for now. When the time comes,
I'll probably rebase things on 2.0 and start landing them for 2.1 ...

If I have things in shape for landing in time for 2.0 feature freeze,
fantastic, but I'm not sure how schedules are going with that...

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions