On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 2:45 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 10:58 PM, Dave Bauer <d...@solutiongrove.com>
> wrote:
> > I don't see anything on the XS that responds on this URL. Should this
> > respond or do I have the wrong version of this script or I am confused?
> > If something should respond on this URL, is it part of Moodle, ds-backup
> > server or something else?
>
> rpm -ql ds-backup-server should list the files you're after :-)

I looked but I don't see anything that responds to
http://schoolserver/backup/1 <http://schoolserver/backuo/l>
is there some other magic I am missing?

Upon further research, i added a print e.code into ds-backup.py I see I am
getting a 403 unauthorized response from the schoolserver. This is on a
registered client that can get into moodle using the browse.xo magic cookie.
I am not clear on how authentication is supposed to work with the ds-backup
code.

Thanks
Dave

> cheers,