Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 03:25:35PM +0200, Martin Langhoff wrote:
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Joshua N Pritikin<jpriti...@pobox.com> wrote:
Can I create regular logins just to get started on exploring moodle?
 - If you want to get 'admin' on the patched Moodle on XS, see
/etc/moodle/adminpw -- login with "admin" as username, and that
password. But _our actual deployed XSs should not use this_, anything
we want real life users to do has to be doable with coursecreators and
standard user accts.

That doesn't work for me. "Invalid login"

Pass this first and then try to login (you may need to reboot after:)

sudo -u apache php /var/www/moodle/web/local/scripts/adminuser-enable.php

Is there anything else I can do to debug the autologin stuff? Can I recreate the cookie on the XO laptop?