From: Martin Langhoff [mailto:martin.langh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 31 March 2010 5:00 a.m.
To: David Leeming
Cc: XS Devel
Subject: Re: Turn editing on is not available

Hi David,

I am a bit snowed under, and unable to give you a good response
quickly. I think it's a logic bug.

I am pretty sure, however, that the problem you are seeing will
disappear if you use the technique here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Techniques_and_Configuration#Controlling_Course
_Creators_directly

Hope the workaround works for you. If you are deploying many XSs and
you know what XO you want as "main admin", that will work for you.

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions