Hi the Server-Devel team,

Reuben referred me to your community.

In preparation to a deployment in Gabon, we're testing with Logic Supply the XS
school server on the following system:

SolidLogic Atom GS-L02 Fanless Mini-ITX System (Atom-GS-L02)
        Mainboard: Intel D945GSEJT Johnstown and HP81
        Case: Serener GS-L02 Fanless Mini-ITX Case - Black
        Memory: 200-pin DDR2 800 SO-DIMM 2GB
        HDD Standard & Flash: 3.5" Seagate SATA 7200rpm 1TB
        CD/DVD Drive: None
        AC Adapter (brick): AC Power Adapter 60W, 12V (PW-12V5A)
        Accessories: None
        Backplate: None
        Power Switch: None - Unit will be set to Auto-Power-On
        Wireless: None
        Wireless Antenna: None
        Mounting: None
        Operating System: None
        Build and Test: Build & Test: Fanless - Standard (3-5 full business
days)
        Warranty: 1 Year Warranty (Standard)

Also, we'll be using the IlovemyXO USB LAN adapters to link to a switch and 3
PoE access points.

Tomasz at Logic Supply did the Kickstart installation on the system using the
last stable image http://xs-dev.laptop.org/xs/OLPC-School-Server-0.6-i386.iso .

It installed properly. However, when he rebooted it he saw two errors before
the login screen:

1. klogctl: Invalid argument
2. Kdump: failed

I think kdmup was the logging mechanism, I'm not sure about the other one.

After these two messages, the OS loads to the logon screen.

Can you let me know if these two are significant and if there's incompatibility
with the hardware?

Thanks,

Cordialement,
Cordially,

Kaçandre Bourdelais
FranXOphonie
http://www.franxophonie.org
kacan...@franxophonie.org
IRC Channel: irc://irc.freenode.net/franxophonie
skype: kacandre